Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July Favorites

This July has been very hot and dry so the makeup routine has defiantly had to change around that. I have been all about light weight and easy, and things that will last in the heat.




  1. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable  Balm Stain, 015 Cherish)I really like this because it lasts! It's been a great everyday color. It is a bit moisturizing and when the balm part seems to fade you still have the color of the stain on your lips. Click here for the full review.
  2. Scunci No Slip Grips hair Ties - A friend at work told me about these. They look like rubber gaskets but they are awesome hair ties. They are the grippiest hair ties I have ever tried they will not budge. I also find they I get very few snags when taking them out.  With the heat this month I have been all about putting my hair up.
  3. Beauty Secrets Nail Polish thinner - This is my nail polish life saver. It's helped me get back all my gloppy nail polishes and better yet it loosened up and thinned my Seche Vite quick dry top coat.
  4. Garnier Skin Renew Anti Dark Circle Roller
  5. Maybelline Age rewind dark circle eraser - I like to combine this with the Garnier roller. together they make the best dark circle hider. this is for the most part what I have been using in place of foundation I just conceal. Then top with powder.
  6. Essie Nail Polish (Splash Of Grenadine) - This is the best covers all bases nail color for me. It's ladylike, bright yet everyday wearable for me. It is a bit sheer needing 2-3 coats but I can't get enough of it. I also find since its so thin it seems to last longer for me.
  7. Makeup Forever Star Powder (902, gold) - This is my favorite multitasker. It's great all over the lid or as an inner corner highlight and brow highlight. I also love to use it to highlight the cheek bones.
  8. Too Faced Eyeshadow duo (Teddy bear & Heaven)  - I love using this with most of my eye makeup. heaven makes a great matte highlight and transition color while Teddy Brae is a great matte crease color/ transition color.
  9. Jack black Lip balm (Lemon & Chamomile) - I had bought this with a Sephora gift card I had gotten with Viggle points. A lot of bloggers and YouTubers had been giving it a lot of hype so I thought why not. I never thought something could be better than my favorite watermelon Lip Smacker but the Jack Black lip balm is! I can't leave the house without it in my pocket. Supper chapped lips become really soft after wearing this for a short time. I need to get on earning mor Viggle points because this one is running out.

What product could you not live without in July??