Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Neon Ombre/Gradient Nail Tutorial

I have been really wanting to try out ombre nails and since I'm on vacation and my manicure is going to last more than a day it's the perfect time. I chose neon yellow and orange because every time I flip on the Olympics inevitably someone is wearing those neon yellow Nike's. Guess the colors are stuck in my head.

If your inept at nail art like me this is a really easy way to spice up a manicure. It's a technique that can be easily done on short and long nails.





WHAT YOU NEED

  • Opaque White Nail polish ( Circus, Reverso)
  • Neon Yellow Nail polish ( Illamasqua, Rare)
  • Neon Orange Nail polish ( The Balm Hot ticket, Pink or Swim)
  • makeup sponge
  • scissors 
  • quick dry top coat (Seche Vite)
  • nail polish remover
  • small brush
  • paper towel

WHAT TO DO



I'm excites to try this out with other color combinations and different finishes of nail polish like shimmers and glitters.