Wednesday, August 22, 2012

FOTD: Summer's Cooling Down

So summer is winding down here in the Berkshires and my favorite season autumn is right around the corner. The days have been sunny and warm but with nice cool breezes. Thank god because I was getting sick of the supper hot days.  I'm just itching to pull out the darker colors. Why hello jewel tones and plums I feel like it's been a while. I'm also excited that I get to wear my grandpa sweaters again in the early mornings and at night. Man I have missed them.






EYES

  • Maybelline 24/7 color tattoo ( white)
  • Obbsesive Compulsive Cosmetics Pure pigment (magenta)
  • Inglot eyeshadow Matte Black AMC 63
  •  Accessorize Icon Eyeshadow (4 Platinum)
  • Marbella Permanent Eyeliner pen (black)
  • Maybelline Falsies Mascara

LIPS

  • Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (015 Cherish) 

FACE

  • The Balm Frat Boy shadow/Blush