Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sample Sunday #4

This Weeks Samples

  • Circus By Andrea's Choice (Ringmaster)
  • Dr. Jart WaterFuse BB Cream
  • NuMe Hydro Punch Hydrating Conditioner.



Dr Jart+ Water Fuse BB Cream


Dr Jart+ Water Fuse BB Cream
This was nicely moisturizing and gave good coverage in evening out my skin tone. One thing I really enjoyed about it was that while it was moisturizing it didn't leave my skin greasy feeling. I have really oily skin so I don't want something to leave extra oil. I liked this much better than the Garnier BB cream that is very oily. This is may be a future buy for me.


NuMe Hydro Punch


NuMe Hydro Punch Hydrating Conditioner.
I have pretty dry ends so I'm always down for anything that will help that. But this did nothing to help. It left my hair dry, a lot dryer than my usual Pantene conditioner. I also didn't like the smell. It has a minty piney smell to it almost medicated which is a big turn off to me.

 Circus By Andra's Choice

 

Circus By Andra's Choice (ringmaster)
This month I recieved Circus By Andra's Choice in (ringmaster) in my MyGlam Bag.  It's a supper bright neon pink. The polish needed 2 coats because the first went on a bit sheer and streaky. It drys to a satin finish. I chose to put a glossy top coat. i got a good 2 days of wear out of it befor it started to chip and peel which is actually quite long for me.


What have you tried this week?