Thursday, August 16, 2012

August MyGlam Bag (Phot Heavy)

For the past few months MyGlam has been putting together some really great bags, and this month is no exception. There is a great mix of different types of products. It has skin care, makeup and fragrance. Their customer service has been great too. The site said my bag would come in the middle of the month and I got it Monday the 13th, 3 days after I got my shipping notice.I love a speedy deliver.



I like the bag itself this month with the mesh. It helps to see what's in the bag. 



Circus by Andrea's choice (Ringmaster)
I'm loving the neon pink color of this polish. I was happy to get pink because I have noticed I don't have too much in the world of pink in my nail polish collection.

S.A.L.T.Y Cosmetics (Glama-ZOID!)

S.A.L.T.Y Cosmetics (Glama-ZOID!)

S.A.L.T.Y Cosmetics (Glama-ZOID!)
I was supper happy to see this in the bag, I have been wanting a pink duo-chrome eyeshadow for a while now. It looks white in the jar but when applied it has a pink pearlized duo-chrome shine which will be great for highlights and applied over other shadows.

Demeter Roll on Perfume Oil (Clear skin)
Demeter Roll on Perfume Oil (Clear skin) has a powder fresh sent. It's a sent that's not too strong. It reminds me of being a kid and using Love's Baby Soft. I like the roller oil it will be great to put in my purse.

Eclos Cellular Activator Facial Serum



The two Eclos skincare products are good sized samples. I like how they included coordinating skincare products in the bag. I like trying new skincare products before the I buy. I'll have a better review of these in an upcoming sample Sunday.


The MyGlam Glam Gloss was an extra in the bag this month as a thank you for sticking with us. the Packaging is pretty nice. I like the touch of the MyGlam logo on the top of the gloss under the acrylic. The Gloss is a sheer baby pink color. the gloss it self is slightly sticky but not to bad that it's a deterrent for the product.  It has a nice fruity smell it's kind of watermelon jolly ranchers esque.




Look out for further reviews in sample Sunday Posts.

What do you think of subscription sample services?