Friday, August 10, 2012

FOTD: Midnight Smokey Blue

So far it's been a pretty gloomy day. I can't complain though It's the first rainy day of my vacation and we need the rain anyway. I thought I would reflect that in my makeup today. Plus I figured I would branch out a bit I don't do smokey eyes often.





I also got some use out of products that have just been sitting in the back of the drawer. I have got to stop gravitating to the same things all the time. I'm glad I did because I'm loving this blue NYX pigment (Hard Core) it's a denim blue with gold shimmer in it.


EYES
  • Too Faced Shadow Insuance
  • Maybelline Eyestudio cream shadow trio (10 blue freeze, middle bright blue)
  • NYX Pigment (Hard Core)
  • Make Up For Ever star powder (902, perlized gold)
  • Too Faced eyeshadow (seduce) 
  • Too faced eyeshadow duo (teddy bear & heaven)
  • e.L.F. Cream Eye liner (black)
  • Stila Smudge stick (peacock)
  • Cover girl Volume Exact mascara (black)

LIPS

  • Revlon cream Lipstick (668 primrose)

FACE

  • Wet N' Wild  natural blend pressed powder (Natural)
  • Physicians Formula Magic mosaic Pressed Powder (warm beige/ Light bronzer)
  • E.L.F. mineral blush ( Joy)