Tuesday, July 31, 2012

FOTD Feline Safari

A day off means having time to actually play with my makeup. I wanted to play around with an extreme cat eye with a defined inner corner. I'm really liking the combonation of the liner with the olive green it just makes me thing of African safari.


This was a little out of the box for me, I'm not usualy an olive green girl nor do I usually like heaver liner under my eyes. You can't grow if you don't try new and different thing. I want to try different shapes and colors that aren't my norm. Pull thing out of the back of the makeup drawer and give them a second chance. That's what I did today with my Sedona Lace 88 warm pallet.




EYES 

  • Too Faced shadow Insurance 
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo (Edgy Emerald)
  • Too Face Eyeshadow Duo (Teddy Bear & Heaven)
  • Sedona Lace 88 warm pallet (olive green shimmer)
  • Physicians Formula 2 in 1 eye booster black eyeliner
  • Cover Girl Liqui Line Blast eyeliner Black
  • Makeup Forever star Powder (909 gold)
  • Clinique bottom Lash mascara
  • Cover Girl Volume Exact Mascara (Black)

LIPS

  • NYX round Lip stick #440 vitamin
  • hard Candy Lip gloss ( #213Gossip)

FACE

  • Cover Girl Naturelux Foundation (#310)
  • Wet N' Wild  natural blend pressed powder (Natural)
  • Physicians Formula Magic mosaic Pressed Powder (warm beige/ Light bronzer)
  • Tarte Amazonian clay blush ( Tipsy)