What you"ll need
- Red, white, and blue nail polish
- Paper plate
- Nail Polish remover
What to Do
- start with a base of the white. let it dry completely
- Then take a straw and cut in 2
- Pour a bit of the red and blue polish on the paper plate
- Use the end of the straw and dip it in the blue. while the straw is over the plate give it a little blow of air through the clean end so the polish is only on the edge of the straw. if not there could be a film which will give a really blobby look.
- stamp the straw onto the nail, if you want a more complete circle you may need to rock the straw side to side to accommodate the curve of the nail.
- let Blue dry and then repeat with the red
- Clean up any polish on skin with remover and Q-Tip
- finish with a topcoat.
- Sally Hansen nail Growth Miracle Nail Color #120 White Tip
- Sally Hansen Compleet manicure #570 Right Said Red
- NYC Long Wear Nail Enamel # 115ASkin Tight Denim Cream.
- Seche Vite Quick Dry Top Coat