Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Turn your Favorite OCC Lip Tar Into Your Favorite Lip Balm

I love Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tars. But one of the downfalls is that they are hard to reapply on the go. You need a mirror and a lip brush. That's why I was supper excited when Koren came out with several videos showing how to make your Lip Tars into Lipsticks and Lip Balms. Plus considering I always apply a balm or gloss over the lip tar anyway this was a perfect combination.  I'm so in love with this I had to share.





I used My favorite watermelon Lip Smacker and OCC's lip tar in Divine.





Now when I did this I didn't measure anything out. I just started with a lip balm that was about 1/8 of the way gone. I emptied it into a silicone baking cup melted it down and eyed the amount of OCC lip tar. Mixed it up and poured it back in. It was a supper easy proses and took no more than 15 minuets to do.



There is also a video on how to make them into lipstick but that was just too much special equipment for me.