Friday, June 29, 2012

FOTD 6/27 Beat The Heat

Summer is here and with the heat and humidity no one wants to walk around with heavy caked on makeup so I wanted to go for something that was as light as possible. Plus being in the sun SPF is a must!


I like a BB cream for summer because it moisturized evens out my skin tome and has SPF all in one step. With oily shin I love to use an mattifying powder. I'll be sweaty enough I don't need extra glow.  It doesn't give a lot of coverage but hey it's summer so let those freckles shine through. when it comes to eyes I want everything to stay in place and not melt off so I make sure to use a primer and combine it with a cream to set eyeshadow. And in case there happens to be an impromptu dip in the pool I opt for water proof mascara and eyeliner to avoid raccoon eyes. Don't forget your SPF lip balm you don't want your lips to burn either.

EYES  

  • Too Faces Shadow insurence
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo Too Cool (white)
  • Urban Decay eyeshadow, Sin
  • Toofaced Eyeshadow duo, Teady Bear & Heaven
  • Physicians Formula 2 in 1 eye booster liquid liner
  • Rimmel The Max Volume Flash waterproof mascara

 LIPS

  • Jack Black Lip Balm Lemon Chamomile SPF 25
  • OCC lip Tar Divine
  • Revlon Lip gloss 170 Coral Reef

FACE

  •  Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream Light/Medium
  • Yves Saint Laurent Touche Elclat
  • E.L.F. High definition Powder
  • Maybelline Fit Me Blush , Light Mauve
  • Physicians Formula magic Mosaic Multicolored costume Face bronzer, warm beige/ light Bronzer
  • Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow and mood busting powder, translucent