Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday Music Love #3 All about Deb Talan

So quite possibly one of my favorite singer/song writers of all time is Deb Talan. A friend introduced me to her music about 10 years ago (wow it was that long ago). Deb's music has become a big portion of the soundtrack of my life. Listening to her music and singing along always makes me feel better. Deb doesn't know it but she has been there for the good the bad and the ugly, always helping me through. 

If your a fan of the former WB now CW TV station and it's shows your sure to have herd one of her songs playing in the background. I always get supper excited when that happens being an Indie artist and all.  She is also apart of The band The Weepies which also hold a giant place in my heart. I got to see them play live a few years back as a Christmas present from My boyfriend. still one of the best presents EVER! So here are some of my favorite Deb Talan/ Weepies songs.


Deb Talan- "Thinking Amelia" (Somethings Burning)




Deb Talan - "Ashes On Your Eyes" (A Bird Fly's Out)                         




The Weepies - "World Spins Madly On" (Say I Am You)




The Weepies - "Paintings By Chagall" (Say I Am You)                      




These are just some of the songs That I love. I also suggest Deb Talan's "Saturn's Light" which is one of my favorites but then again they are pretty much ALL my favorites. So check them out and let me know what you think.