Thursday, June 28, 2012

FeFe Is Here To Stay!

So today this little Teddy Bear came home to live with us. Her name is Brandy, or as I like to call her FeFe. She is my Mothers Dag but due to going out of state to help my sick Aunt, FeFe had been staying with a family friend. But FeFe was too homesick for someone familiar so she's coming home to me Dan and the kitties. 





Goken checking FeFe out
 First off, Goken is an extreme scarredie cat and has been afraid of the dog in the past. But strangely enough he came out of hiding to check things out. 


He Must not be afraid because he's showing her his cute pose.

he even sniffed her and gave her a kiss. I see BFF's in their future.

I'm glad she's with us now. she is such a snugly loveable dog. She defines the meaning Lap Dog, always wanting to be next to me or in my lap. Plus she's going to be a great work out partner forcing me to get up off the couch and go for walks.