Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Question Wednesday (All About Food)

 This weeks Theme for Question Wednesday is FOOD! If you want to participate in Question Wednesday or just see what other Bloggers answers head over to Nykki's Main Blog.





  1. Vegetables or Fruit?  ----  I'm more of a fruit girl. I;m a fan of them all except for Bananas, as much as I love them I'm allergic to them. : (
  2.  Salt or Sugar?  ----  Sugar!!!!! I'm literally addicted to sugar. I love sweet snacks. zebra cake's biggest fan right here.
  3.  Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner food?  ----   Breakfast. Breakfast for dinner has always been my favorite dinner ever since I was a little kid. Breakfast food was the first thing I learned to cook. scrambled eggs, pancakes, french toast. I make a mean breakfast.
  4.  If you HAD to choose only one food item to eat for the rest of your life what would it be?   ---- Cereal, because at least there are so many kinds that it would be hard to get bored with it. Plus it's supper easy to make.
  5.  What is one food that you HATE that most people like?  ----  Tomato's!  I'm fine with spaghetti sauce, and ketchup but if I have to eat a fresh tomato I may gag. As a kid my mom would force me  to eat them in salad. I had to cut them up very small and swallow the pieces whole. Plus I get so confused with that whole is it a vegetable or a fruit thing. I never get that logic.