Saturday, April 7, 2012

Review: CoverGirl BlastFlipstick in 805 Pucker

Create your one-of-a-kind look with our expertly designed blend-able lip duos. Mix and match cream and shimmer shades with the flip of a stick for a unique look with endless possibilities.
CoverGirl.com






I love the concept of Flipstick. You can wear each color alone or together to give the lips a gradient look or use the lighter color to highlight. I like that it has both a shimmer finish and cream finish. The lipstick has a creamy non drying texture. My only problem is with the bright pink half. It stained my lips something awful. My lips were stained a bright hot pink for about 2 day. I have had this problem with other bright pink Covergirl lipsticks before. I do want to try other colors because I do like the the concept and the texture of the lip color, but I think I'll stick to more neutral colors.