Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Question Wednesday {Eyes Edition}

This weeks question Wednesday is about Eyes which is my favorite thing to makeup.  If you want to participate in Question Wednesday or just see what other Bloggers answers head over to Nykki's Main Blog.




I'm loving Question Wednesdays . I feel like they are keeping me on a scheduled and active with my blogging. 


  1. What color are your eyes && if you could choose what color they were what color would that be? ------ I have Blue eyes but I would choose to have purple eyes. I don't think they naturally exist but that's what I would want if I could choose.
  2. Bold Eyeliner, Light Eyeliner, or no eyeliner? -------- I'm defiantly a bold eyeliner girl! I like it bold & winged! I'm a fan of colored liner. one of my favorite bold liners is Urban Decay 24/7 liquid liner in Eldorado. it's the closest thing to having actual gold on your eyes I think I have found.
  3.  What is your go to eye look? -------- In my head go to means I'm late give me something quick, so that would be a quick base of Estee Lauder Double wear stay in place cream shadow 06 ivory lace. Inglot flesh toned shadow on the lid, and Inglot matte 337 in the crease physicians formula 2 in 1 eye booster liquid liner winged out. Makeup Forever star powder 902 (a pearl gold) as a brow highlight and CoverGirl Naturelux mascara.
  4.  What brand makes your favorite eyeshadows?  --------- I have become a fan of Inglot. their shadows have amazing color payoff. They have really wide range of colors and textures. I love their matte shades the most, which have great pigmentation and are not chalky. they blend beautifully.
  5.  What are your must have eye products?--------- last month I discovered the magical power of Too Faced Shadow insurance. I have supper oily lids and nothing was keeping my shadows from creasing till I tried shadow insurance. I can go from 6 a.m. till 10 p.m. without my eyeshadow moving.