This is an easy light fresh look that can be worn for Easter or any spring day. I could say pastels are on trend for spring but lets face it when are pastels not a spring trend?
For spring I always think light and fresh and forgoing dark liners on the upper lash line is an easy way to achieve that. A plus to that is it shortens the morning makeup routine and who doesn't want a few extra minuets in the morning.
- E.L.F. Mineral eyeshadow primer
- NYX Jumbo eye pencil, Milk
- NYX Chrome eyeshadow, Princess
- Inglot eyeshadow, matte334, matte 320, amc shine 63, matte 337, matte 367
- Obsesive Compulsive cosmetics loose color Jubilee,
- Wet n Wild color icon eyeliner sky blue
- Maybelle falsies mascara
- Revlon Lip butter 060 Gumdrop
- Revlon lip gloss 200 lilac pastelle
- Laura Mercier Tinted moisturizer, nude
- CoverGirl clean pressed powder buff beige
- the Balm shadow blush, Frat Boy
- Garnier Skin Renewal Anti-Dark circle roller