WHAT YOU NEED
- Coconut oil
- tea kettle
- table spoon
- plastic freezer bag (because the plastic is thicker for freezer bags)
- Boil water in tea kettle. You can also do this in the microwave
- Put 1-2 table spoons of coconut oil on freezer bag, and get as much air out as possible.
- Pour hat water into bowl, and place baggie in the bowl. You will start to see the coconut oil start to melt. Let it sit for a minuet or 2 in the water.
- While the oil is heating wet hair with spray bottle or run under water. You may want to wrap a towel around your shoulders for the next steps.
- make sure oil is not to hot to touch.
- Use scissors to cut the tip of the bag, Make this a very small hole so the oil doesn't come out too fast.
- If the ends of your hair are dry apply to the ends first. If you have dry itchy scalp and dandruff apply to the roots of the hair first.
- You can put hair up in clip or hair tie.
- Leave treatment in hair for 20-60 minuets. for extra heat you can put on a shower cap or plastic shopping bag to keep hair and oil warm
- Shampoo hair as usual
The ho coconut oil treatment helped to moisturize the dry ends of my hair and calm the frizzyness. You can also use a very small amount of coconut oil warned in the hand to the ends of hair after shampooing. Make sure it's very little and only on the ends you don't want your hair to look greasy.