Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Maybelline dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Profector Review

After my disappointment with the Garnier BB cream I wanted to give another BB cream a go. I like the concept of them but with oily skin I needed something that was less greasy than The Garnier BB cream, and since Maybelline was B1G1 1/2 off at Rite Aid a few weeks ago I decided to give this one a try. 




BB cream blended out above the blob


BB creams combine skincare + makeup in 1 simple step
8-in-1 Skin Perfector:
  • Blurs imperfections 
  • Brightens
  • Evens skin tone 
  • Smooths
  • Hydrates 
  • Enhances 
  • Protects with SPF 30 
  • 0% oils and heavy ingredients
description from maybelline.com

This first thing I noticed which was a bit of a bummer was that the coverage is supper sheer, almost nonexistent. I know it's supposed to be a light coverage but I would at least like it to even out my skin tone like it claims. The thing I did like about it though is it is a lot less greasy than the Garnier BB cream. After I applied it it sunk in quickly and my face did not look or feel greasy.

Over all I'm marking this as an other American BB cream flop. My suggestion if your looking for a real deal BB cream it's best to go with an Asian brand which is my next stop on the great BB cream search. 

If you have tried any of the Asian Brand BB creams let me know which one you like.