Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wet N Wild Comfort Zone Pallet REVIEW & FOTD

Last week Rite Aid had a buy 1 get 1 50% off sale on Wet N Wild makeup so I picked up a few pallets that I had been meaning to try. Two pallets for $7.49 I couldn't pass it up especially after winning 20$ on a scratch off ticket the day before.


The pallet has a nice veriety of neteral everyday wearable colors in it. Most of them are metallic or shimmer colors with even a duo-chrome color in the bunch.




They are all very pigmented with the exception of the off white brow color which barely shows up and is really just a bit of shimmer. They all have a nice soft texture and blend well.

 Overall I think it's a good pallet and you can't beat the price. I think it's a good addition to everyday quick wearable options.



My favorite part about the pallet is the bottom right definer color. It's a brown/red base with green shimmer duo-chrome. One of my favorite interesting eyeshadow colors. The best part is it is an exact dupe for Urban Decay's Lounge eyeshadow which is a discontinued color from their old formula.



LEFT: wet n wild, definer color. RIGHT: Urban Decay, Lounge

FOTD





For this look I used the colors from the left side of the pallet excluding the highlight color.

EYES

  • Wet N Wild Comfort zone Pallet
  • Marbella Eye liner Pen (Black)
  • MakeUp Forever Star Powder 902 pearl gold.
  • The Balm What's your Type Body Builder Mascara 

LIPS

  • Wet N Wild lip stick # 965 cherry Picking

FACE 

  • The Balm eyeshadow/Blush Frat Boy