The pallet has a nice veriety of neteral everyday wearable colors in it. Most of them are metallic or shimmer colors with even a duo-chrome color in the bunch.
They are all very pigmented with the exception of the off white brow color which barely shows up and is really just a bit of shimmer. They all have a nice soft texture and blend well.
Overall I think it's a good pallet and you can't beat the price. I think it's a good addition to everyday quick wearable options.
My favorite part about the pallet is the bottom right definer color. It's a brown/red base with green shimmer duo-chrome. One of my favorite interesting eyeshadow colors. The best part is it is an exact dupe for Urban Decay's Lounge eyeshadow which is a discontinued color from their old formula.
|LEFT: wet n wild, definer color. RIGHT: Urban Decay, Lounge|
For this look I used the colors from the left side of the pallet excluding the highlight color.
- Wet N Wild Comfort zone Pallet
- Marbella Eye liner Pen (Black)
- MakeUp Forever Star Powder 902 pearl gold.
- The Balm What's your Type Body Builder Mascara
- Wet N Wild lip stick # 965 cherry Picking
- The Balm eyeshadow/Blush Frat Boy