Monday, December 24, 2012

Monday Music Loves Christmas Edition

It's been a while since I have done a Monday Music loves but since it's Christmas eve I thought I would share some of my favorite Christmas songs.


Kenny & Dolly I Believe In Santa Clause



Dolly is one of my favorite people, in face she's on my people I'd like to meet. she always seem so kind and happy and such a positive person. Like she is the epitome of the Christmas spirit. I can't go through a Christmas season without watching A Smokey Mountain Christmas with he in it. Plus her Christmas songs are different from what seems to be the same 10 that always play. and working in a retail store I hear the all day. So her Christmas songs are a nice change.


N'Sync - Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays



This one ends up in the Christmas play list just because it's different and not the cookie cutter remake christmas song.



Judy Garland - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas



This is my favorite version of this song and in my opinion no one else should sing it but Judy Garland. Her voice just melts my heart.



What are some of your favorite Christmas songs?

Hope You all have a Merry Christmas and happy Holidays!