Sunday, December 30, 2012

FOTD: Tropical Face On A Snowy Day

The other day I was perusing photos on Beautylish  and came across this one photo that caught my eye. It was by Olivia D (click for photo) it was your traditional neutral with winged liner but with a twist. It had green under the eye and purple brows. Well with my love for purple brows I had to try it. Plus I'm down for anything that goes with purple brows.

 Oh yeah did I mention it goes with my new purple hair!

 Plus I needed something to brighten things up on this supper snowy day. It snowed all night and this is what we ended up with. The clouds and falling snow are gone now but it was quite blustery this morning and is still quite cold and windy.



 EYES

  •  too Faced Shadow insurence
  • Estee Lauder double wear cream shadow 
  • inglot shadow, med brown matte 337,yellow rainbow 103r, matte 334, lite purple
    matte, 320 dark purple matte 
  • OCC Loose color (Wasabi)
  • Sedona Lace 168 pallet, kelly green, yellow
  • NYC waterproof eyeliner pencil (934 smokey plum)
  • Physicians Formula 2 in 1 eye booster liner
  • Urban Decay 24/7 glide on  pencil (zero)
  • Kiss Premium Lashes (#03)

 LIPS

  •  NYX round lipstick (vitamin) 

FACE

  •  Maybelline under eye dark circle eraser (light)
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay blush (Tipsy)