Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Question Wednesday {All About Lips}

 It's an other addition of Question Wednesday, All about Lips addition. To participate head over to Nykki's Main Blog.


 


  1. Lipstick or Lip gloss? ----- Neither I'm more of a lip balm kind of girl. Sometimes Lip gloss can be too sticky for me, and I have to keep re applying lipstick. I'm a set it and forget it kind of girl.
  2. Favorite Lipstick Brand && Why? ----- Revlon. their lipsticks are nicely pigmented and come in wide range of colors and textures. i like the packaging because you can actually see the lipstick inside because of the clear window on the top. I hate when you cant really tell the color because there is an opaque top.
  3. How often do you wear lipstick? ----- Maybe once or twice a week. It's one of those things you have to reapply fairly often and when I'm working I don't have time to keep track of it.
  4. Must have lip product(s) ----- Watermelon Lip-smackers! I can't live without it. it keeps my lips hydrated with just the right amount of shine.
  5. Current favorite lipstick? ----- Revlon Lip Butter in gumdrop. It's a nice light purple lilac color. It looks awesome with brunet hair.