Thursday, May 31, 2012

Influenster Spring Beauty VoxBox 2012

I was recently selected to participate int he Influenster Spring Beauty VoxBox program. What is Influenster and a VoxBox? It's a free program that sends samples/fullsised products to test and review. "Influensters are selected for themed shipments based on the badges they have unlocked and individual demographics, ensuring members receive products that match their lifestyles and interests"





What was in my box.
  • Sheer cover Duo Concealer (lighht)
  • Aveneno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash
  • Chapstick Lip Shield 365
  • Sally Hansen Salon Effects
  • Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist
  • SOYJOY bar
  • Dr. Scholl's  For Her Ball of foot cushions 
I'm still in the proscess of trying everything out but I will have full reviews soon.



These Products were sent to me complementary to test through Influenster.co's VoxBox program.