Sunday, May 6, 2012

FOTD May 5th Cinco de Mayo!


When looking through my make up this morning trying to decide what to do for a look I noticed that I didn't have too much in the terms of green eyeshadow. I also couldn't remember I I liked green eyeshadow on me, so my mind was made up green it was. this look has no real relevance to Cinco de Mayo it's just coincidences but I can bet 10$ there will be a whole heck of a lot of fireworks going off tonight in my neighborhood. I'd say a Margarita is in order to drowned it out though.






EYES

  • Maybelline Color tattoo Edgy Emerald
  • Wet N' Wild color Icon Trio I dream of greenie
  • Beauty UK Eyeshadow Collection 2, Light and dark teal 
  • Physicians FOrmula 2 in 1 eye booster eyeliner
  • Too Faced Eyeshadow Duo in Teady Bear & Heaven
  • Maybelline Falsies mascara
 FACE
  • Tarte Amizonian clay blush in Tippsy
  • Bourjois bronzer
LIPS
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Creamsicle