Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Question Wednesday {Spring Edition}

This weeks Question Wednesday topic is Spring.  If you want to participate in Question Wednesday or just see what other Bloggers answers head over to Nykki's Main Blog.


  1. What is your favorite season & why? ------ My favorite season is Autumn. I love the changing leaves the crisp cool weather. I love it when I can finally wear my hoodies again. I love all the fall smells and foods. Thanksgiving food is defiantly my favorite.
  2. What is your favorite flower? ------ Black Eyed Suzies.  When I was young my mom would take me on drives and we would park the car and pick wildflowers along the way. Black eyed Suzies were always my favorite.
  3. What is the current trend that you love, but haven't or wouldn't try? {{if you are fearless, what is one that you have tried && loved}} ------ Shaving one side of your head. I don't know why I like it but I think it looks bad ass. I'm fearless when It comes to coloring my hair but drastically cutting it I'm very cautious.  I also like the light lavender color for hair that I might take a stab at.
  4.  How would you spend an ideal spring day? ------ A road trip. nothing is better than a sunny warm day driving with the windows dawn and blaring music.
  5. What do you love most about the spring months? ------ Living in New England it's always exciting when the snow starts to melt you can forgo the big winter coat (you know your from New England when it hits 55 degrees and you bust out the shorts) I love that the days start to get longer. That always puts me in the mood to read more when there is more natural light.