Saturday, May 5, 2012

FOTD May 3rd: NikkieTutorials Neon Nights Inspired

So earlier in the week I watched Nikkie Tutorials video Neon Nights (video below) and loved it!
I was excited to find a way to wear the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on pencil in Woodstock that I had revived in my MyGlam bag and thought score an other way to wear it.





I opted to keep the liner in the inner corner more subtle because I was wearing it to work that day.

EYES
  • Michael Todd Long wear cream shadow in Party Girl
  • NYX Chrome eyeshadow pigment in Amethyst
  • Too Faced Eyeshadow Duo in Teddy Bear & Heaven
  • Beauty UK eyeshadow Collection 2, Yellow & Hot Pink
  •  Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on pencil in Woodstock
  • Maybelline Illegal length fiber extension mascara, blackest black.
FACE
  • The Balm Frat Boy Shadow/Blush
LIPS
  • Revlon Lip Butter, Cupcake