Monday, January 28, 2013

Revlon Photoready BB Cream REVIEW

So I did it again, tried yet another American BB cream. At this point I'm sure every company has one. Really the main reason I decided to try it was Revlon was BOGO 1/2 off and I had coupons.






The first thing I noticed that I like was the consistency. It was thick and creamy but didn't leave my skin feeling oily which i loved . The coverage was a bit sheer but evened out my color and discoloration. I had gotten the lightest color and it seemed that starit out of the tube it was a match and right after I put it on it was a match. But not too long after I noticed it had oxidized and gotten darker and orangy on my skin, and when your pasty pale like me the Umpa Loompa look isn't so great. Over all the BB cream was ok, but the oxidizing and getting darker was a deal breaker for me.