Friday, February 8, 2013

Maybelline Master Duo 2 in 1 Gloss Liquid Liner(Navy Gleam 520) REVIEW

Maybelline Master Duo 2 in 1 Gloss Liquid Liner is a liquid liner with a glossy finish. The applicator has two sides one to make a thick line and the other makes a thicker line. They come in 6 colors, Black, Purple, Navy Blue, Teal, Green, and Bronze.





Top one coat, Bottom two coats.
Things I liked about the liner were the dual sided applicator. The thin side was good for going across the lash line and the thicker side was good for filling in a wing. At first I was really iffy about the consistency of the liner it applied very thing and needed 2 coats but after a few times of using it and the air getting to it it seemed to thicken up and I only had to use one coat to get a good dark opaque line. The wear on these is amazing. I can go all day and they won't smudge or budge. In fact the swatches on my arm lasted for 3 days trough showers and washing dishes at work before I finally scrubbed  them off. Don't worry though it comes off real easy with eye makeup remover.

They reminded me a lot of the formula of the Urban Decay 24/7 liquid liners. So if your looking for an inexpensive dupe these will due quite well.