Friday, February 1, 2013

28 Days Of Kisses (Day 1, Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede #005 Muse)

For the month of February I will be participating in 28 Days of Kisses Hosted by Nykki of Nykky-talks-beauty. The idea is you post everyday for 28 days showcasing a different lipstick. This is going to be a challenge for me as lipstick is usually the last thing I think to put on when I do my makeup and if I do remember I always forget to reapply. So it's going to a good way to get use out of my lipsticks. It's also going to be a good way to get back into posting more often.  Plus I'll get practice of lip swatches. I have to admit I usually for go them and just swatch on my arm because I have a hard time getting a good lip swatch photo.





Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede #005 Muse






Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede #005 Muse

This is a new lipstick from Revlon. Ultimate Suede is a new formula from them. It's supposed to be a long wear matte finish lipstick. This is a new one for me so I'm still formulating my opinions but a full review will be on it's way soon. 


To see the other Ladys participating in 28 Day of Kisses head over to Nykky-talks-beauty.