Wednesday, February 6, 2013

FOTD: Zoey Deutch

Lately I'm pretty excited for the Movie Beautiful Creatures to come out. I'm a sucker for the teen paranormal romance genera. Who knew that would ever be a genera!? I kind of want to read the book before I see the movie but that probably wont happen. But any way I came across this look of Zoey Deutch on the Beautiful creatures Facebook fan page. I thought it was really pretty and interesting and wanted to take a stab at recreating it.





Zoey Deutch

side by side

EYES

  • Estee lauder Double wear stay in place Shadow cream 06 Ivory Lace
  • Maybelline 24/7 Color Tattoo (Tenacious Teal)
  • Inglot Eyeshadow (Bright blue matte 322, med brown matte 337, flesh tone Matte 353)
  • Wet N Wild Comfort Zone Pallet (Left side crease color)
  • Urban Decay 24/7 liquid eye liner (Eldorado)
  • Maybelline Volume express The mega Plush (black)
  • NYX Jumbo eyeshadow pencil (Milk)

LIPS

  • Mirenesse Lip Bomb #2 

FACE

  • Maybelline Under eye dark circle corrector
  • Maybelline Dream Matte mouse Foundation
  • Milani even Touch Powder Foundation
  • Too Faced Blush (You Hold The Feys)


What Movies are you excited to see?