Saturday, February 9, 2013

28 Days Of Kisses (Day 7,Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar, Tone)

So with this big snow storm work has been crazy for the past few days so I'm a little behind on my kisses. Working in a grocery store before a big storm you see just how crazy people are.


This just about sums it up!

However there is nothing like two days off and being snowed in to catch up.

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Tone.  This is one of those colors I like to use when I do a really dark or colorful eye and I want to basically block my lips out. It's an extremely light flesh toned pink. It's also good for toning down bright vibrant colors.






I do find though with this color that it will tend to settle in the cracks and lines in the lip so a good lip scrub before using it is important.