Saturday, February 2, 2013

28 Days Of Kisses (Day 2)

Day 2! Today was a purple Kind of day. Purple eyes purple lips, it's one of my favorite colors. And really I'm just wishing for spring and trying to egg it on with pastel purple.


Rvelon Lip Butter in #060 Gumdrop & Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss # 200 Lilac Pastelle





Today's lips were a mix of  Revlon Lip Butter in #060 Gumdrop & Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss # 200 Lilac PastelleI like to add the gloss because it's a bit more opaque than the lip butter. I always thought lilac lips that's weird, and it will make me look dead but turns out I really love how it looks I don't feel like it makes me look dead. Then again I'm always down for the Zombie Apocalypse.

 By far my favorite brand of lip products is Revlon. I haven't met a lip product that I don't like from them. I like their lip butters because they give good color pay off and are nicely moisturizing, and their lip gloss is smooth and not at all sticky.

 To see the other Lady's participating in 28 Day of Kisses head over to Nykky-talks-beauty.