When I swatches them I was a bit dissapointed. The best one was the very light green. It was soft and buttery feeling and nicely pigmented. The burgundy color was by far the most disappointing. the texture of the the shadow was a bit hard and the pigmentation was poor. The swatch up above took 4 swipes and it didn't preform much better when applied to the eye. It was hard to get the product on the brush and took several applications to get the color I was looking for. The dark moss green fared a bit better it was a bit softer and a bit more pigmented but still in the swatch took two applications to get it to show good. On the eye though it was a lot better when used with a base. In the FOTD I used Maybelle's color tattoo in mossy green and it came out quite nice.
- Wet N' Wild Cool As A Cucomber Pallet
- Maybelline color tattoo, mossy green
- NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk
- Too Faced eyeshadow duo in Teddy Bear & Heaven.
- Makeup For Ever Stardust powder 902 (pearl gold)
- Tart Amazonian clay blush in Tippsy
- Maybelline dark circle eraser
- Revlon matte 001 Nude attitude
- Revlon lip butter 065 Creamsicle