Wednesday, November 7, 2012

FOTD: Sayanythingbr00ke's Royal Drama Eyeshadow

The other day I was catching up on my YouTube subscriptions and watched Sayanythingbr00ke do this amazingly bright blue eye and I had to try it out! I'll never know why I don't wear blue eyeshadow more often it's so muck fun. Lashes on the other hand are the bane of my existence. maybe someday I will be able to apply them easily and make them look good. I guess it's going to take a lot of bad practice to get it right.




Here is Brooke's Tutorial


What I used to create the look.

EYES

  • Inglot eyeshadow bright blue matte 322, matte 320 dark purple
  • Too Faced eyeshadow duo Teddy bear & Heaven
  • NYX jumbo pencil, milk
  • wet n wild color icon 6 pallet lust, ark matte maroon. 
  • CoverGirl liqui lin blast, black
  • Kiss Lashes, 05
  • Physicians formu;a 2 in 1 black eyeliner

FACE

  • Maybelline dark circle earaser
  • Guarnieri under eye roller dark circle eraser.
  • Tarte amazonian blush, Tippsy

LIPS

  • OCC lip tar, Divine
  • Lip Smackers, watermelon