WHAT YOU NEED
- A bowl and spoon for mixing
- Sugar, you can use plain table sugar or sugar in the raw if you want a grittier texture
- Line zest
- Coconut oil (I used Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil I find compared to other coconut oils this has a nice coconut sent to it that other coconut oils don't)
WHAT TO DO
- Zest your lime into your bowl
- Mix in about 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and 4 tablespoons of sugar (it's usually about a 2 to 1 ratio) if the mixture is a bit soupy add another 1-2 tablespoons of sugar
- Use the scrub! It can be used on the lips, elbows,feet anywhere you have dry skin.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Win 1 quart of Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil!
Tropical Traditions is America’s source for coconut oil. Their Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil is hand crafted in small batches by family producers, and it is the highest quality coconut oil they offer. You can read more about how virgin coconut oil is different from other coconut oils on their website: What is Virgin Coconut Oil?
Tropical Traditions also carries other varieties of affordable high quality coconut oil. Visit their website to check on current sales, to learn about the many uses of coconut oil, and to read about all the advantages of buying coconut oil online. Since the FDA does not want us to discuss the health benefits of coconut oil on a page where it is being sold or given away, here is the best website to read about the health benefits of coconut oil.
Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.
If you order by clicking on any of my links and have never ordered from Tropical Traditions in the past, you will receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, and I will receive a discount coupon for referring you.