Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday Music Loves (#4)

It's been a while since I have shared some tunes with every one. So here is what's been on constan rotation lately.

Lana Del Rey "Radio" (Born To Die)



I had been listen to Land Del Rey radio on Pandora a lot and it had been on my iTunes wish list for a while. I finally got the album a couple of weeks ago and as usual whatever is new is on perma play on my iPod. I love her music it's calming, mellow and powerful all at the same time. Of course the defining factor of a favorite song is if it fits into a movie scene. I'm always imaging up movies in my head and the music that would be there sound track and I could totally envision this backing the story. I love her mix of deep sultry voice with the higher girl like tone.




Massive Attack "Teardrop" (Mezzanine)



If your a House fan this song may sound familiar to you. yep the theme song to House is and entire song. I remember a few years ago a friend had pointed that out to me and was recently reminded while listen to Pandora. I love it it's such a calm chill song and I love the harpsichord in it it makes it so interesting.


Ke$ha "Take It Off" (Animal)



Yeah that's right I like Ke$ha and I'm not afraid to admit it! It's just good fun get you moving dance music. It reminds me of the song we used to sing as kids "There's a place on Mars where the lady's smoke cigars. Every puff they take is enough to kill a snake..." It just makes me smile.


What songs have you been loving lately?