Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fortune Coockie Soaps Fall Soap Box Review.

Autumn is by far my favorite season. Some of the leaves have already started to change here in the Berkshire's and I've been pulling out the grandpa sweaters.  A lot of my love for fall has to to with the smells though, that's why I'm supper exited to try out all the products from the Fortune Cookie Soap's Fall Soap Box.

The Soap Box comes out 4 times a year once for every season with the launch of new seasonal scents and products. It's 20$ each quarter. you get 8-10 Fortune Cookie Soap's products in mini size (which to me is the equivalent of a travel-size which i get a good several uses out of) and a 10$ gift code. It's such a good value. You get to try a wide verity of products and if you really like something you have 10$ towards your purchase. I also love how they throw in a seasonal themed little something like the leaf to make it even more festive.

Itty Bitty Gritty (Pumpkin Coconut Crunch)







At first glance I thought this was a lip balm, but its actually a lip scrub. I love the packaging on this lip scrub. No need to dig your fingers into a jar with the product in the roll up tube. The smell is a light sweet pumpkin spice smell.  The lip scrub was nice and moisturizing while getting rid of all the dead dry shin.

Whipped Cream (Snickerdoodle)



 


This is by far my favorite smell of the box. It smells like you just pulled out sugary sweet spice cookies from the oven. I literally want to eat my arm. It has a good strong smell but not over powering. If there is one sent to buy from this collection snickerdoodle would be it.I also love the whipped creams because they are nicly moisturizing but don't leave your skin feeling greasy.

Milk Bath (Something Nutty)




Something Nutty has a walnut/almond sent to it. It's a very light sent with some sugary sweetness to it.

Eco Suds (Figs & Berries)




I'm really interested in the Eco Suds. I have never used powdered detergent but I'm excited to give it a try. It has a very sweet fruity berry smell to it. Something you don't usually find in a groceries store laundry detergent.

OCD Hand sanitizer (Ripe For The Picking)




The smell of this is absolutely amazing! It smells like you just bit into a fresh apple. It's like smelling an apple skin is the best way to describe it.

Fortune cookie Soap ( roasted Marshmallow)




With my love for marshmallows I'm really happy to see this. It has that sweet sugary fluffy marshmallow smell with a nutty caramelized sugar smell also.

Pumpkin Enzyme Clay Mask (Sweet Pumpkin Pie)

 I really like this idea, it's a powdered mask and you mix it with things like milk, apple cider vinegar, aloe or other things depending on your skin type. One mask works for all skin types depending on what you mix it with. It has a sweet pumpkin pies spice smell to it.

Bath Fizzy (Roll In The Leaves)






This one is an interesting sent. It's like you took every sent of fall and rolled in into one. It has a pomegranate/berry sent with a sugary baked pumpkin pie smell with fall warm spicy floral potpourri all in one. it sounds kink of weird that all those smells would be in one  but it smells fantastic.





Little man also loved all the smells and claimed the box. He tried to fit in it but he's just a little too big.


What is your favorite fall scent?