Saturday, February 25, 2012

FOTD, Bardot Eyes

I was going through my usual afternoon browsing of Beautylish.com and came across a video for Bridget Bardot inspired eye look. I fell in love with it and couldn't wait to try it. Plus it also had some really great tips that I hadn't heard of before.




I got my inspiration from Billy B's Iconic Bardot Eyes Tutorial,  on Beautylish.com. It has got to be one of the best and informative tutorials i have seen lately.

Some of my favorite tips from the video were,
  1.  apply eyelash glue to your eye and then apply the lashes. That way there is no chance you'll bump the wrong place and get glue all over your eye. When I did this it made applying the lashes SO easy I don't know why I never thought to try that before, but it's my go to from now on.
  2. Apply white liner early on in the make up application because the white can get on the lashes.
  3. Use shadow as under eye liner instead of pencil because it's a softer look.
I can't wait to play around with this look some more.  Defiantly going to have to tweak it to accommodate my hooded eyes, but I'm stoked to have an easy lash application.