Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sedona Lace 88 Warm Pallet Review

The 88 Warm palette is one of the most asked for palettes. This set of 88 shadows include shimmer and matte shades, shades for smokey looks as well as neutral shadows for everyday wear. This palette has been created with all skin tones in mind to give every individual and/or MUA the ability to use this palette to the fullest.
Sedona Lace.com description.




Over all I'm really liking this pallet. It has a nice mix of neutrals in matte, shimmer and metallic textures. I did find that some of the matte colors were hit and miss, some had good color payoff while others were a bit chalky and or splotchy coverage. I found the metallic shades to have the best color payoff being very pigmented, and the shimmer shades after those.




The pallet lends it self to a wide variety of everyday neutral looks as well as smokey looks. I feel like I can get more of a variety of looks out of the 88 warm pallet than I can out of a Naked pallet. With that in mind I think it's a better value at half the price of a Naked pallet.




I do have to rave about the awesome customer service at Sedona Lace. Within 3 days of the order being placed the pallet was at my door step. The pallet also arrived safe and sound no broken shadows at all. The pallet was in it's own box wrapped in bubble wrap and nice ans secure in lots of packing peanuts.





 Disclaimer: This product was won in a giveaway hosted by Sedona Lace. My opinions are not influenced in anyway and I am not being paid by showing these products. All reviews are my 100% honest opinion.