Saturday, February 11, 2012

FOTD February 11th

I decided to play around with this Yellow shadow that I have had for a while bet didn't really know what to do with it. Crayon yellow isn't exactly a color you see on people everyday.  It's kind of a colorful twist on a pin-up cat eye look.  I'm tapping into "The Secret" and using my powers of bright sunny color and positive thinking to will spring here earlier. Oh my former Science & Spirit teacher would be so proud with that comment.




EYES
  • white shimmer AMC Shine 35
  • med brown matte 337
  • light brown flesh matte 353
  • yellow rainbow 103r
  • NYX Jumbo pencil, Milk
  • Maybelline Falsies Mascara
FACE
  • Bourjois  Bronzer
LIPS
  • Revlon Matte Lipstick 001 Nude Attitude
  • NYC Liquid Lip Shine Nude York City 582

I think I have found a new go to look. The yellow gives a lot of impact yet the look was easy and without too many steps.