Thursday, January 5, 2012

Too Faced In Your Dreams Pallet Review







Silk Stalkings, La Cage, Rapture, Wanna Play?, Give It up
Pink Peacock, Swing, Fishnet, Girly Show, Pink Ice
Full Moon, Dream On, Seduce, You Hold The Key, Heat On
I think it's perfect for the makeup novice  giving three complete looks. The packaging is supper cute. I also like that it is nice and flat which is good for easy storage. There are instructions on the inside cover of the pallet on how to put together three different looks.
The shadows are nicely pigmented with a velvety texture. All of the eyeshadows have either a metallic or a shimmer. I would of liked to see one or two matte shadows in the mix. I also found the colors in the first two rows to be fairly similar. All three bushes are very wearable for everyday. The lip colors are sheer and glossy with a smooth non-sticky texture. Over all I really like this pallet. I think it's a great pallet of makeup beginners and everyday looks.





Disclaimer: This pallet was won in a giveaway from Beautylish.com.