Normally I'm not good at pulling off a good 40's look so when I came up with this I was supper stoked.
What I did
- Part hair on the side.
- Put hair in hot rollers.
- Pull hair back with barrette on side of part with less hair.
- put hair net on top of your head with hair still out at the bottom.
- Pull hair back into low ponytail, and then fold ends under. Hold together with your hand.
- With other hand pull hairnet down and put hair into the hairnet.
- take the hairnet at the top of the head and bring it back a bit freeing some bangs. The elastic of the hair net should rest about 2 inches from hairline.