Friday, November 18, 2011

November Birchbox


I haven’t shared a Birchbox in a while partly because I haven’t been that impressed with them but I’m digging this month’s box.



 
LaROCCA Champagne and Shimmer Acai Sugar Polish – At first I didn’t know what this was and had to check the site to figure out what to do with it. It’s a little annoying that the description card doesn’t tell you. But after a little looking it’s a scrub you use on your skin in the shower. The fact that there is actual gold in the scrub is so interesting. The scrub I didn’t feel like it did much for exfoliation but it was moisturizing.

Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensee Cologne Absolue – I didn’t like the smell of this perfume at all. I’m not a fan of vanilla perfumes.

TAY Safflower Seed Night Cream with Jojoba – the night cream was nice and thick. It soaked into the skin fast. And the wooden container was really cute.

Zoya Gems & Jewels Collection – I really in love with the nail polish. The color is a pretty shimmery teal/torques. I am really hard on a manicure and the polish holds up well. No matter what I always chip my nails but there was minimal chipping and wear on the tips. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you?

I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not post a comment.

I have a blog also obviously and would like to invite you to become my blog friend...

I mostly post about the South West experience through the perspective of personal writings, and my art.

Maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

Well I hope to hear from you soon… :)
Jesse