Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving! What I'm thankful for.

The first thing I am thankful for is my Family and Friends. More often it is my friends who have become my family and I am so grateful that they are there to pick me up when I'm down, laugh with me and share happy occasions and except me for the out of her mind person that I am.

I am so thankful for my two Kitty cats that love me unconditionally, snuggle with me and give me sand paper kisses. And yes I even love Goken's head butting. 

I am Thankful to have a job in this horrible economy. I am also thankful that it allows me to express my creative, artistic side everyday.

I am thankful for my loving boyfriend Dan. He is always there for me and loves me for who I am in all my crazy kitty loving beauty obsessed craziness.

What are you thankful for this year?