This look was inspired by an artist who has always fascinated and inspired me, Vincent Van Gogh. I love his use of bold brush strokes and combinations of complementary colors. I took my inspiration from the painting Starry Night which was a painting Van Gogh created in his later years from the view he had outside of the window of the sanatorium. I love the swirling of blues with the pops of green and yellow.
· Maybelline Fit me Foundation, 115 Ivory
· Maybelline Mineral powder finishing veil, translucent powder
· Tarte Amazonian clay long wear blush, Tipsy
· Maybelline Eyestudio cream eyeshadow, 10 Blue freeze (center blue)
· 2True eyeshadow Dazzlers No.9 (shimmery deep blue)
· Inglot matte black, matte flesh tone, & shimmery white eyeshadow
· NYX Chrome Eyeshadow Yellow
· Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Loose colour, Obscure
· Inglot Gel Eyeliner Matte #85 (lime green)
· Maybelline falsies Mascara, Black
· Physicians Formula 2 in 1 eye booster black eyeliner.
· Jouer Lip enhancer conditioning lip treatment
· Wet N Wild Coloricon Lip Liner, 715 Plumberry