The Papaya Honey mask is good for helping to exfoliate and soften dull dead skin. It also helps to brighten the skin reducing the appearance of freckles and brown spots. The honey is a good antibacterial i.e. it helps to calm breakouts.
What you’ll need
· Papaya cubed ( about one cup)
· Honey (about 2 tables spoons)
Put Papaya and honey in blender and blend until smooth. Apply the mask to the face with fingers and let it sit on the face for 10 minutes. Remove with a wet wash cloth and water.
The mask can be stored in a container in the refrigerator for about 5 days.Why the ingredients are good for the skin.
· Papaya contains the enzyme papain, which has wonderful exfoliating properties and removes dead skin, specifically damaged skin.
· It can also help to reduce the appearance of freckles and brown spots due to exposure to the sun
· Honey contains antimicrobial agents which kill bacteria
· Honey is also a good for moisturizing.