Saturday, August 6, 2011

10 Minuet Neutral Look


If you’re like me you have to get up supper early in the morning and want to sleep in as late as possible.  Cause let’s face it we could all use some beauty sleep. I also want to go to work looking my best. I decided to see how long a neutral look would take me in the morning, and after timing myself, it was a little less than 10 minutes. This means no having to get up any earlier to do makeup, yeah for sleep. I also have plans for the future to show you how to make little changes and add to your neutral look to give a pop and some flare and get many different looks from the one basic face.




Products Used
Eyes
-          -Urban Decay Primer Potion
-          -Inglot, light skin tone matte, medium brown matte, light pink pearl, shimmery white, Matte black (as liner)
-         - CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion
Face
-          -Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renewal Anti-Dark Circle Roller
-          -CoverGirl Clean press powder 225 buff beige
-          -Maybelline Fit Me Blush Light Mauve
-          -Benefit 10 Box High light
Lips
-         - Revlon Matte lipstick 002 Pink Pout
-          -CoverGirls Wet Slicks Fruit Spritzers 505 Guava Splash

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a really great look, loving the products that you used :)

http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
x