Saturday, August 13, 2011

August Birchbox

This Month’s BirchBox theme was beauty innovations. “These are products that are hopping boundaries rethinking the compact and shaking things up.”

 In my BirchBox
1.       -June Jacobs/ Papaya Purifying Enzyme Masque
2.      - Ouidad/ Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel
3.       -Shaveworks/ The cool Fix
4.       -Smaskbox Cosmetics/ Photo Finish Foundation Primer
5.       -(Extra) Twistband/ Hair Tie





So far I have tried the Shaveworks, and the Smashbox primer. I really liked the Shaveworks after shaving lotion “stuff”, at first when I applied it burned slightly as most things with alcohol on them but soon after it took the little red bumps that I always get from shaving. As for the Smashbox primer it worked amazing! It left my skin feeling smooth and helped make my foundation look flawless.








June Jacobs/ Papaya Purifying Enzyme Masque

Ouidad/ Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel

Shaveworks/ The cool Fix

Smaskbox Cosmetics/ Photo Finish Foundation Primer

(Extra) Twistband/ Hair Tie