I am not someone who is good at nail art or painting my nails neatly for that matter so when I come across an interesting and easy technique I can't wait to try it. Last night I came across a video on how to do an acid washed jeans look on nails.
What you'll need
- Base coat
- Clear Top Coat
- Dark Blue Nail Polish (I used N.Y.C 115A Skin tight Denim cream)
- Light grey polish (I used Essie's Absolutely Shore)
- An Opaque White Polish (I used Sally Hansen's 120 white tip nail-growth miracle)
- Nail polish remover
What to do
- Paint nails with base coat
- Paint nails with dark blue and let dry well.
- Paint nails with light grey.
- Paint nails with white.
- Take Q-Tip and wet it with the nail polish remover
- Wipe Q-Tip over painted nail in small sections until blue stats to show through, you will want to move around to different spots on the nail to give it that random patter. remember to not remove too much of the white.
- Repeat for the rest of the nails.
- Apply a clear topcoat and let dry.