Friday, January 4, 2013

FOTD: Deep Primary Colors

My face today was inspired by the colors in my leopard shirt that I got a last week. Normally I'm not much of an animal print person but I thought the colors were really interesting together, Burgundy, Navy Blue and Mustard Yellow. I wasn't sure how well the combo would turn out in an eyeshadow look but I was quite happy with how it turned out. 



Here you can see the colors in the shirt.


I did the burgundy and mustard yellow in a transitioning gradient on the lid and somewhat of a cut crease with the navy blue. I didn't want the look to be too blended together so it wouldn't look to muddy.

EYES

  • Maybelline Color Tattoo (pomegranate punk)
  • sedona Lace 168 pallet ( red, mustard yellow, muted orange)
  • Too Faced In your dreams pallet (seduce, navy blue)
  • stilla smudge stick (peacock)
  • Makeup Forever star dust (902 pear gold)
  • Too Faced Eye shadow duo (teddy bear & heaven)
  • Pysicians formula 2 in 1 eye booster eye liner (black)
  • Kiss Premium Lashes (#03)
  • The balm body builder mascara

LIPS

  • Avon Ultra Color Rich Lips stick (u222 Paisley)

FACE

  • Too Faced In your dreams pallet ( You Hold The Key)
  • Physicians Formula Happy Booster Powder (translucent, shimmer)